About Us and the Opportunity
Engineered Building Systems, Inc. is a full-service Mechanical, Electrical, Plumbing, and Telecommunications engineering firm seeking highly motivated individuals that are looking to grow with us as we continue to add value to our projects and expand our client base. In the broad field of engineering, our focus is to design a variety of mechanical and electrical systems for commercial and multi-family residential construction projects which often contain a LEED or sustainable construction component.
The ideal candidate is an experienced plumbing and fire protection designer with extensive experience designing plumbing and fire protection systems for commercial and multi-family residential construction projects. Candidates must possess excellent time management skills, must be able to professionally interact with clients, and must have the ability to produce appropriate designs in a manner that adds value to our projects. Seeking applicant with a minimum of 3 years of relevant experience: an individual that is Certified in Plumbing Design (CPD). Candidates that can perform the responsibilities and duties described below may be considered.
- Must have competency and skills to design various systems including domestic water, sanitary, vent, storm, gas, compressed air, domestic hot water heating, wet sprinkler, and dry sprinkler systems.
- Must have experience sizing all piping systems and equipment.
- Must have experience coordinating plumbing and fire protection systems with the architect, engineers, and other project team members.
- Must have experience with AutoCAD.
- Field experience is a plus.
- Installation or design project management experience is a plus.
- Experience with designing a LEED certified project is a plus.
- Experience with Revit is a plus.