About Us and the Opportunity
Engineered Building Systems, Inc. is a full-service Mechanical, Electrical, Plumbing, and Telecommunications engineering firm seeking highly motivated individuals that are looking to grow with us as we continue to add value to our projects and expand our client base. In the broad field of engineering, our focus is to design a variety of mechanical and electrical systems for commercial and multi-family residential construction projects which often contain a LEED or sustainable construction component.
The ideal candidate is an experienced fire protection designer with extensive experience designing fire protection systems for commercial and multi-family residential construction projects. Candidates must possess excellent time management skills, must be able to professionally interact with clients, and must have the ability to produce appropriate designs in a manner that adds value to our projects. Seeking applicant with a minimum of 3 years of relevant experience: Candidates with a degree in Fire Protection engineering or have a NICET certification would be a plus, but canidates that can perform the responsibilities and duties described below may be considered.
- Must have competency and skills to design various types of fire protection systems including wet systems, dry systems, and pre-action systems.
- Must have experience sizing all piping systems and equipment.
- Must have experience using HASS (Hydraulic Analyzer of Sprinkler Systems) software or similar.
- Must have experience coordinating fire protection systems with the architect, engineers, and other project team members.
- Must have experience with AutoCAD.
- Field experience is a plus.
- Installation or design project management experience is a plus.
- Experience with Revit is a plus.